lifeaccordingtosusie

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Melting Continues




I played with dichroic glass yesterday. I bought some pieces of dichro on eBay--they're all about 3/8" square. Most are clear, and it's a little difficult to see exactly what the dichro design is.

I layered 4 squares of the dichro on a 1.5" x 1" piece of black, which I capped off with a piece of clear cut slightly larger than 1.5" x 1". I put all of this on a clear glass fusible bail.

I glued things together with white school glue. And then waited impatiently while it dried before fusing. I don't think I was patient enough as there are some bubbles.

I like it though and will wear it proudly!

About the fusible bails...these things are great! I haven't had much luck with glue since I started this fusing business. So I was glad to see these bails. I highly recommend them. You can get them at Fused by Phil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home