lifeaccordingtosusie

Monday, June 05, 2006

40 Ain't so Bad





Well, not as bad as I thought. I have been sick pretty much since my birthday. Hopefully that will clear up soon and I can enjoy being 40. Because I'm going to be 40 for a very long time!

I was showered with flowers on my birthday. First came the mystery bouquet. With a card reading, "I'm glad you were born." Who would send such a thing? Well, my friend Sherri Campbell--one of my favorite people in the entire world. The florist forgot to sign her name!

I also got flowers--and a teddy bear--from my brother Paul (aka #3) and his girlfriend Debbie. My first toy from a sibling! lol

It was a great day. I spent time with friends. Got a little silly. And came home to where I exactly want to be!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home