lifeaccordingtosusie

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Art Tarts





My creativity group--The Art Tarts met on Friday night to do some creating. We ordered Bendi dolls--the big, the little, and the bunny--and painted them. The bunny is being done as a round robin between us.

Gayle's on the top. She makes jewelry and has her own kiln. And the absolute coolest house I've ever been in. Kelly is in the middle picture. She taught me in my first quilting class and started me on this fiber journey! The bottom picture is my bunny with the painted ears. I used createx paints and a lot of water to get a mushed (this is an official art term!) effect.

It was so much fun sitting around with other creative types. Painting. Talking.

It really inspired me to make more dolls.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home