lifeaccordingtosusie

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Where did January go?!






The big dog tried to eat the puppy. Puppy survived with stitches and a silly cone collar.

Jim's mom fell and broke her hip and the recovery process is driving everyone bats. The rehab hospital is pretty uncommunicative. They did manage to tell Jim's brother that Mom needs to be moved from the rehab hospital by Friday afternoon. They won't help find a new place...but they did provide a list of possibilities.

The twins have decided homework is optional and their school work is reflecting that new policy. They are not my favorites at the moment!

Art-wise...My drawing class is nearly over and I will miss it! Pen & ink has been fun. Art Tarts, my creativity group, is starting up again and I have high hopes. Our first project is going to be a bendi doll round robin. We're also making monthly ATCs. We'll save these and see if we "evolve" through the year. I've painted some silk scarves. I need to finish them--I'm thinking some stamping and beading. I'm in the final weeks of a photo shop elements class on-line. That has been informative.

Now enjoy all the pictures...

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:36:00 PM, Blogger Laume said…

    Haven't been in here for awhile but stopped by this evening. Cute kids, cute puppy. I like the pic of the cottage - did you do that in your drawing class? I loved your no-buying-supplies month. How did you do? Did it help? I used to belong to a list that encouraged you to buy nothing new for your fabric stash unless you needed it for some major part of a project you were actually finishing at that moment, like for a backing or something. It was toooo hard. I couldn't do it. Funny, now I have set no limitations on myself and don't feel much like buying fabric.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home