lifeaccordingtosusie

Friday, January 13, 2006

She loves it!




Roxy loves this sweater that I made her so much she bit me really really hard when I put it on her! I'm sure it was to show her love and appreciation!

This is my own design and I knitted it myself.

It's been hard finding clothes that fit Roxy. We've been reduced to getting sweaters for the teddy bears they sell clothes for at Michael's. But she hates anything with sleeves and walks very strangely.

It's a good thing I whipped this sweater up because it snowed hard today! Yesterday I was running around coatless and today it snows. At one point the flakes were large feather-sized. Very cool!

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 2:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Miss Roxy, you are totally adorable and I loved your extra-curriculum eating story. You seem to be one very loved little baby girl.
    Virginia in Australia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home