lifeaccordingtosusie

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Latest Quilt





Here are pictures of my latest quilt. It was done for an on-line color challenge. My color was...blue! The finished piece is 21" x 25" tall.

I had trouble with the quilting--the tension is off. I used monofilament in places and superior bobbin thread in others. I think my needle was old...my machine dirty. But a fake back hid all the awful mess.

I got to play with my embellisher--when I finally found it!! aarrgggg And it was so fun. Addicting! I was putting on the crystals while looking around the room for other things to crystal-ize!!! If you don't have an embellisher--get one! The one I have was super cheap at Hobby Lobby. And the crystals go on sale with the beads--half price!

This was the first quilt I made in quite awhile. I missed the sewing. I am ready to make more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home