lifeaccordingtosusie

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Summer Reading Part 2

Someone asked how Velocity turned out. It was a good read. Had a pleasant ending.

Do you ever read the ending of a book before you get there? This was one of those that I did because I wasn't going to spend time reading a book that would end up disappointing me. I wasn't disappointed.

I recently read In Silence by Erica Spindler. This book absolutely positively creeped me out! When I put it down at night, I had an itchy, twitchy feeling that stayed with me for a long time. This is a definite must-read if you like suspense. This one surprised me at the end. I certainly didn't guess who The Seven were...

Another must-read is Broken Prey by John Sanford. I forgot how good these books are! I'm in the process of re-reading the series.

Currently, I am reading In the Night Room by Peter Straub. I loved the author's previous lost boy, lost girl, and decided to dive into this sequel. It's slow-going so far. I just read the review on Amazon.com and learned more about the book than I probably wanted. Now I'll have to finish it!

So what are you reading?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home