lifeaccordingtosusie

Monday, September 19, 2005

Eek! Teenagers are Invading the House!!


Jeremy and Jermaine turned 13 on Saturday. Now we are knee-deep in teenagers! Almost half the household human members are teenagers.

I am scared!

The moodiness...the mouthiness...the snarli-ness...it's all begun. When will it end?! When will it end?!

They celebrated on Saturday with a birthday party at the bowling alley. I think everyone had a great time. Twelve kids romped along three lanes and bowled endless games. They ate pizza, drank coke, snarfed down a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and white cheesecake mousse filling from Costco. Julia, our party hostess, handled everything. She was a trooper!

We continued the celebration on Sunday when we went to breakfast for our family meal out. They picked Old Country Buffet and we went for breakfast. We skipped the family cake until next weekend because we were all sugared out (see above!).

And now we're full up with teenagers...

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, October 10, 2005 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Misc. Muse said…

    It's an exciting life with teenagers. My last one is a teenager- will be 16 in Jan. that is double eek! I like riding in car with them- most of the time- they talk, it can be inlighting. I tell you of a humor moment with this last one. (he has been a charm, he's also walked on my heart a lot breaking it) We were riding back from down town with my oldest son who is 26- He says to me- you know I think little kids are too attached to their parents - it ought to be more like with the animals. Oh really, I said, You know some animals eat there young. (we know why too) That brought silence moment. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home